Whenever we feel as if the world is crashing down upon us, we look for a sign to give us hope, to make us feel better. It’s when we’re going through a hard time we realize that the thing we are looking for is already ours. Happiness comes in tiny packages and sometimes all we need is to appreciate the things we have.
We at Buzz News agree that sometimes we need a friendly reminder to appreciate the things we have. Check out our compilation below.
1. Someone’s trash is someone else’s treasure.
© 93arkhanov93 / Reddit
2. “My grandpa, hours before his passing, putting a smile on his newly born great-grandson.”
3. “Filipino fans made this Kobe and Gigi mural overnight while mourning.”
4. “I brought home a very sick 2-week-old puppy, doubting he would make it through the night. Today, I officially adopted him.”
5. 2 different worlds
6. An army man hugging his family before dispatching
7. “My 10-year-old daughter wanted me to walk on the beach with her..took the best picture of my life.”
9. Australian soldiers traded in their rest time to help displaced koalas.
10. “Becoming my own superhero in my recovery from anorexia”
11. “A dad loving the sight of his son becoming a dad”
13. “My son and my dad hadn’t seen each other in quite a while. They both couldn’t quit smiling.”
14. “The progression of Alzheimer’s through my mom’s crocheting”
15. A Disney princess letting a blind fan touch and feel her crown and dress
“My sister at Disney — she lost her eyesight due to a brain tumor on her fourteenth birthday. This princess was so kind and she let her feel every part of her crown and dress.”
What in your life are you most grateful for? Is it a friend, a loved one, or something else? Let us know in the comments!